Historic town centre

Contenu de la page : Historic town centre

  • 21 Brothers Montgolfier statue

    Statue of the two brothers : Etienne and Joseph de Montgolfier who realized in 1783 one of the old dreams of Man: rise and fly freely in the air thanks to the first flight of the hot-air balloon.
    Place de la Libération
    07100 Annonay
    Free access.
    All year round, daily.
  • 22 Varagnes domain

    Magnificent property having belonged to Marc Seguin. There are a large park, a greenhouse with mural paintings, a chapel, laboratories, a library, an observatory..., all register as Historic Monuments since 1992.
    07100 Annonay
    Prices not available.
    All year round, daily.
    Opening on demand for a group.

◀︎ 1 2

Location map